Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Burgman 400 03 PDF manual, who wants one

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Fuzzy Cat 
#1 ·
Gents I have a pdf copy of a Suzuki manual for the 03 Burgman if anyone needs it. I can do a dropbox link to download, email it but it is a big file or send it by we transfer. PM me your email and preference if it is any good to you. Likely put the dropbox link on here eventually when I get time. Assuming that is allowed

#13 ·
Thanks to the service manual, page 8-6 (thanks to maccecht!) I see that the fuse box is located...behind the gauges??
What is the easiest way to access it? One issue I have is the low beams not working, and I wanted to check the fuses. Didn't think the fuse box would be so hard to find.

#14 ·
Check the lamp first could just be the filament pretty sure the same fuse does high and low beam. Stand to be corrected though. To test the lamp use a couple of bits of wire one to the negative and just touch the low and high beam terminals to the battery positive. No fingers on the glass though it will crack when lit up.

#15 ·
Aha! Found some images of AN400 owner's manuals, and from those could guess the part # for the 2003. With that, you can find them for sale. I see them on partzilla.com and bikebandit.com, < $18. If it helps anyone else, that part # is:
99011-15G50-03A
Other model years (please confirm, don't take my word for it!):
2004 : 99011-15G51-03A
2005 : 99011-15G52-03A

I think the alpha code and numbering changed for new model in 2007, as I found 99011-05H50-03A manual printed in March 2006.

I hope this info helps; again please don't take my #s without confirming for yourself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.