Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, there is beautiful riding weather here in NE Ohio. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I rode the Burgman after getting off from work. I had an absolute blast. My 650 is set up exactly the way I want it. It is an absolute joy to ride. No downside. I used to have a Yamaha Venture royale. Sold it after getting the Burgman. I do not miss the Venture at all.

Today, I rode my Bandit 600s. It is not as comfortable as the Burgman but sounds so much better. The Hindle can helps volumes. The Bandit handles better and is smoother over washboard roads.

I like thme both. It is a pleasure being able to have two bikes.

I believe that I have reached the point where the two bikes I have are absolutely perfect.

I'll bet that if you ask those that have two bikes they'll say each serves a particular purpose and both are just what is needed.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rlin22

I don't think it was me on Tuesday. however, I was on 480 yesterday going to quaker Steak and Lube bike night. I had my daughter on the back.

among all the Harleys and sportbikes at bike night, I was the only scooter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.