Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, there is beautiful riding weather here in NE Ohio. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I rode the Burgman after getting off from work. I had an absolute blast. My 650 is set up exactly the way I want it. It is an absolute joy to ride. No downside. I used to have a Yamaha Venture royale. Sold it after getting the Burgman. I do not miss the Venture at all.

Today, I rode my Bandit 600s. It is not as comfortable as the Burgman but sounds so much better. The Hindle can helps volumes. The Bandit handles better and is smoother over washboard roads.

I like thme both. It is a pleasure being able to have two bikes.

I believe that I have reached the point where the two bikes I have are absolutely perfect.

I'll bet that if you ask those that have two bikes they'll say each serves a particular purpose and both are just what is needed.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Burgman vs. Bandit

On Tuesday, I saw a maxi scooter on I-480 east by the Valley View bridge, but could not make out the model....was that you? Having 420 miles on my 400, I have yet been on a freeway, although, Sunday I put 67 miles on using country roads west of Strongsville and drove to work (Garfield Hts) on Wednesday. I have had it up to 55 mph and really need to do something with the windshield.

All in all, I am enjoying every minute on the Burgy 400...it is so nice to finally have some good weather :lol: .

·
Registered
220 Posts
I had a Bandit 600s for a year and a half. Wonderful bike. You are right, not nearly as comfortable as the Burgie, and woefully lacking in the ability to carry anything without strapping on a bunch of soft luggage, and of course handles rough roads better and accelerates and sounds better.

But I sold it last September. I got bored with it. And that's no criticism of the bike.

Now I have just the Burgie and my 1975 Hodaka. Burgie's for the pavement (although it does quite well on relatively smooth dirt roads), and the Hodaka, ancient and grizzled as it is, still does a proper job on the cow trails.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rlin22

I don't think it was me on Tuesday. however, I was on 480 yesterday going to quaker Steak and Lube bike night. I had my daughter on the back.

among all the Harleys and sportbikes at bike night, I was the only scooter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts