Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I know Dan and Frank have blue 650s and live near me, but who was that man on the silver Burgie in Washington Crossing Park today? It was around 4-5 p.m. (one can lose time on a Burgie...). You were headed toward the main section of the park (toward New Hope, away from Yardley), I was heading in the opposite direction.

You waved, as did I...Was that a 400 or 650? I couldn't tell.

Hope you had a beautiful ride, too! :D

Bryna

·
Registered
105 Posts
Another Burgie in the neighborhood?!?! :p Looks like PA is getting chuck full of these bikes! LOL! If it keeps up like this, we can have our own Eastern PA, or even Tri-State Area Burgie Bash!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Hey zendan, maybe we could all get together sometime in the next month or so. I live in southern York County (near I-83 and the MD line - south of York) so someplace close to mid-way from your area would be great. Keep it in mind. :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Road trip!

Guys, I know we'd be up for it. We're not yet riding two-up so The Tall One and I might need to take turns riding and cage-ing it. But please count one or both of us in! :D

Don--you weren't by chance out in the Langhore-Feasterville area the other day? I saw someone on a black Burgie--a 650 I believe--who saw me and waved back. I think this was the same person I saw in W. Crossing the other week.

Cheers,

Bryna

1 - 4 of 4 Posts