Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the classified section we have an '07 650 Exec for sale. Also,it is listed on our Local LSN (244 hits so far, without one response) cycle trader (nothing but scammers) craigslist (only traders requests, an old bug and a VStrom bike) and Ebay Knoxville. We are wanting to know....is the price too high? What would be a good asking price for this ride? Is there anything else that would help sell it?
Thanks,
Yammer1Hammer

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
They are only worth what someone is willing to pay. Had my 07 400 up for sale at $2750 took $2000 for it.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
That is a hard one to answer, but I would not pay more than $3700.

I have mine for sale for $3000 and interest is low. As the previous post shows, the interest is low right now. I would think with gas prices there would be a lot more interest, but Americans are above scooters.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Given the mileage on the scooter, you might want to include "OBO" in the ad. Craigs List is good for selling scooters but you are sure to get a lot of low-ball offers from people - went through this when selling my "06 Burgie 400 and '07 Silverwing - had people email or call offering half of the listed price and telling me if I didn't accept that day that they would withdraw the offer - never responded to those idiots.
Regarding the stock seat, you might want to either include it in the sale of the scooter or sell it separately on the forum or Ebay. The more perks that you include, then the more likely you'll get a buyer. Just my 2 cents opinion.
GLWS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts