Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am from Australia and when the opportunity to purchase a near new burgman 400 with 3000km on the odometer and still under warranty till 09/13 at a relatively bargain price I took the opportunity to fly up and take delivery of the Burgman 1093 kilometres on a weekend to resume work the following Monday. Now one week on I am glad I have the Burgman and not a taiwanese scooter ie Kymco Downtown ( my wife said iit looks like a silly Power Rangers helmet on a scooter front wheel) Very comfy and I had favourable reviews from workmates who ride motorcycles and got one offer for the Burger as well, I will post photos on the gallery.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate. :hello2:

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from the Heart of America-Kansas City! JC

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Welcome - I spend 3 months each year in Cairns on a KLR650
Curious as to where you are and what you paid as I'll move there in a few years and keeping an eye out whether to ship my Exec or buy there.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi Toprider from Bendigo in Victoria.
I was in Geelong over the weekend and saw an 08 650 Exec in a car yard for $A5,800 with 48,000kms on the clock. In great nick. Does this compare with US prices?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi all who have replied to me. Paid $6500 for this one ( one year old and 3000km) which was great bargain considering new burgman 400s sell for approx $10000 so it was worth flying it up and riding it back to Sydneybut I dont know how to post photo on this thread or do I have to post on gallery? Ian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts