Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever the optimist .... planning my first Burgman trip down to visit friends along southern east coast sometime in the spring and was reviewing my luggage requirements. I'll be riding two up, so I'll be using some of my recycled soft side bags that I've rigged up for use on my scoot.
I came across the Burgbag on line, which seems to be the only underseat compartment liner/bag I can find. It seems pretty handy for quick in and out at hotels along the way. The price of $79, and $10 shipping appears OK ... if it's made well. Don't need to waste $89 !

Wondering if any members have any experience, or are aware of any criticism about this product.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Ever the optimist .... planning my first Burgman trip down to visit friends along southern east coast sometime in the spring and was reviewing my luggage requirements. I'll be riding two up, so I'll be using some of my recycled soft side bags that I've rigged up for use on my scoot.
I came across the Burgbag on line, which seems to be the only underseat compartment liner/bag I can find. It seems pretty handy for quick in and out at hotels along the way. The price of $79, and $10 shipping appears OK ... if it's made well. Don't need to waste $89 !

Wondering if any members have any experience, or are aware of any criticism about this product.
Here is an old review on this site: http://burgmanusa.com/forums/30-member-reviews-aftermarket-products/46533-cee-bailey-s-650-burgbag-review.html

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:smileOf course....

Only after my initial post, do I find a thread from 2010 about the Burgbag. Generally it was positive.
Would still love to hear from anyone with current thoughts.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you gec343....!

I had not read that particular review. "Rustnail" posted and amazingly detailed and thoughtful review. I think the product, just based on his review, is worth the $$.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just wanted to followup on my thread.

Just got my Burgbag in the mail. It is as advertised and so well described by "Rustynail" in an earlier post.
Overall, I think I made a pretty good purchase. Looks durable enough and helps you realize how much room is under your seat. Looking forward to my first use. Thanks all for your input....

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
The review was for the pre-2013 models, whose trunks are almost two inches wider. Good to know that it fits the newer models. Good thread everyone.

·
Registered
185 Posts
So, if I read the notes on the 400 vs 650 underseat storage, the 400 is a little larger. Based on that, the burgbag should fit under the 400 too, right?

If so, I think that would be a nice add to some trips.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts