Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! First time to try posting. Been reading the mail since June 04 when I first bought my 400. I really enjoy everyones post and feel better knowing I have access to so much Burgman knowledge.

I'm located in northwest Alabama. 67 yrs old. Retired. Love rididng my bike. BTW, I traded a GW 1200 Aspencade for the Burg. Improved my riding enjoyment 100%. Before I traded, unless there was a planned trip of 100+miles, the GW sat in the shed and I used the Geo-Metro. Now the Geo-Metro sits in the shed and I use the Burg. Even just going to Wal-Mart or to get a cup of coffee. Especially if just doing these things.

Weather has been bad the last few days and haven't been able to ride. I am going thru withdrawal pains as I write.

Pleasant & safe riding to all.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Giles and welcome to the forum as an active member. :hello2:

I know what you mean about withdrawl symptoms - much longer and I am going to need retraining! :cry:

Glad you enjoy it here - lets hear more from you. :)

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Giles. Glad to have you join us. Nice to see another Burgman rider from my neck of the woods on the forum.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Welcome Giles,

What you said about the Burgman being ridden so much is one of the biggest reasons for my initial consideration of a big scooter. I don't even have one yet and I get withdrawl symptoms when I leave the dealership after looking at them!

Rub

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Giles and its good to have you participating in the forum. I've been suffering from PMS (parked motorcycle syndrome) for 2 months now. Yes I'm getting growly :twisted: Need to ride soon.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
welcome to the group!!!!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Yo Giles! Finally became a poster child, eh? Congrats. We wanna hear Burger stories. Got 'em?

Steve

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome

Giles,
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad to see another retired youngster. I am 69 and on the 650 - Great fun. Your weather has become our weather in eastern North Carolina. But the sun is not far behind and when it's above 50 - I'm outa here. Canon :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts