Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all...i have a question. i believe i may have a bulb out. i tried to use my turn signal and the hazard lights came on. i assume i have a bulb out but not sure. is this what i have? if the bulb is out, how come all the lights are blinking with the hazard lights?

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Is the hazard light switch fully off? Something like this I would look for any add-on aftermarket bits first. If it has something wired into those light it could be causing the problem. If not I would pull the bulbs out to see that they are in right and the connections are not shorting across the running light feed (rear lights only).

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
does your high beam still work? if yes, the low beam filament has gone bad and you need to replace the bulb....

are both low beams out? if so, then you may have a fuse issue... both low beams going out at the same time is pretty rare...

check the h4 connector on the back of the bulb, make sure it is not loose...

you can check my Burgman Center for the bulb maintenance DIY.

Good Luck....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's not my headlights that are out...both low and high beams work...its my hazard lights that start flashing when i try to use my turn signal.

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
geo3434 said:
it's not my headlights that are out...both low and high beams work...its my hazard lights that start flashing when i try to use my turn signal.
you may have a little short somewhere... probably on the right hand handlebar cluster where the hazard light is.... clean the contacts on it....

what happens when you push the hazard light button?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i found my issue. it was right in front of my face...one of the small led light strips that i added to my turn signals is out. i didnt even notice it being out. thanks for your responses. it made me check even closer.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Glad to help and that you found it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts