Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I cruise the forum, lusting after the Global Positioning Systems, Radios, Refrigerators!, rear view mirror accessories, I wanted to share my "accessoriziing on a budget". With a son in trade school, and a daughter about to join the college scene, my Burgman budget is at a minimum!

I actually use these accessories, and they work really well. The small mirrors give me a great view of the blind spots on both sides. When your in the country, the compass will get you going in the right direction, the stopwatch gives you a pretty good idea of the bike's performance, and when I get home, I can just reach down, open the glove box and push the remote without stopping and cruise right on in the garage.

You also have a bonus picture of my hand!

Thanks to Pauljo for giving me the instructions for uploading the pictures. I haven't figured out how to link it to this posting, and put a title on it, maybe someone will hook us up.

I also have a sound system. Earphones from CVS 5.99 and a Nomad II MP3/FM player that I bought my son about 5 years ago for Xmas. It works great now that I have figured out how to load my music on it.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
drspencer48 said:
I haven't figured out how to link it to this posting, and put a title on it, maybe someone will hook us up.
To edit the title, log into the gallery, click on the hyperlink "Edit Title" next to the title of"Untitled". It will popup a dialog box for you to change the current title.

A link to the pics is :

http://burgmanusa.com/gallery/album42

·
Registered
355 Posts
I checked out the pics in the gallery yesterday just bewfore leaving work and laughed all the way home!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts