Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was knocked off my bike on Saturday and altho I held onto the brake lever, it busted -(my knuckles didn't do so good either).Only the last 4 inches broke off. I was surprised that a replacement from Burgman is $96.00 . I am on social security and cannot afford to spend that much on something that I could get along without. I am asking (begging) anyone with a non useable scoot to let me purchase the righthand brake lever for a reasonable price. I tried to epoxy the broken one but it didn't hold very well. My bike is a 2011 exec but I suspect earlier models are the same for that part. Let me know if they are not. Thanx.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Try looking on EBAY. I see them every once in a while. I broke the one on the left side and I just filed the rough edges off and it looks OK but still works great. I will probably replace it if I ever try to sell it tho.

Bob

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
hotdogdavis2 said:
Try looking on EBAY. I see them every once in a while. I broke the one on the left side and I just filed the rough edges off and it looks OK but still works great. I will probably replace it if I ever try to sell it tho.
Like this one. Doesn't say right or left but visually it looks like the right one your looking for. http://www.ebay.com/itm/06-07-08-09-Suzuki-Burgman-AN650-AN-650-Brake-Lever-/220834720706?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item336ac66bc2&vxp=mtr

·
Premium Member
1,564 Posts
The lever on Ebay looks like an aftermarket lever that a friend bought for his 06. He bought it from a local independent shop. They even installed it for him without a labor charge. I don't remember the exact cost but do remember it was less than $20 including sales tax. He has not had any problems with it during the past year and the finish still looks like the OEM lever on the left side.

·
Premium Member
4,015 Posts
57300-10G10 Front brake part number and yes it fits all.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I bought the one on ebay. I searched ebay for 2 days and did not see that. This forum is the main reason I bought a Burgman, altho, now I wouldn't even consider anything else. Thanx again for the help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts