Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
How many UK riders are using this great forum and where about in UK are you.
Steve from Sunny Stockton, North East.
I may well be back on a Burgman,alas it wont be a 650....looking to px my ADV for new 400 Burgman,could get some good deals as dealers may want to clear stock (although its not the type of machine a dealer is going to have in big quantities馃槑)before the new 400 comes out in September,

Steve

Reactions: maccecht

Registered
I may well be back on a Burgman,alas it wont be a 650....looking to px my ADV for new 400 Burgman,could get some good deals as dealers may want to clear stock (although its not the type of machine a dealer is going to have in big quantities馃槑)before the new 400 comes out in September,

Steve
Tell me about your Xadv Steve may be in the market for one mine got stolen. Feel free to email full details to devil005 at hotmail dot Co dot UK. Sorry spam bots pick up proper emails

Premium Member
Tell me about your Xadv Steve may be in the market for one mine got stolen. Feel free to email full details to devil005 at hotmail dot Co dot UK. Sorry spam bots pick up proper emails
I would have guessed that devil005 would have already been taken by the CarlosDanger Team 馃ぃ

Reactions: maccecht

Premium Member

21 - 25 of 25 Posts