Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had an expensive lesson. on the first service, 4000 miles I gave the mechanic the brisk plugs to install, he said are you sure? I said yes as I had used them in both the X10350 and the 500. What a mistake just cost me £45 to have NGK's put back. The burg with the brisk lost power at critical times i.e. when going to overtake, the engine braking was interrmittent (sometimes felling it was going to cut out and no engine braking). I thought it was the breather pipe on the fuel tank as I thought it was fuel starvation caused by a vacuum. To my surprise returning to NGK's returned the burg back to its former self + a littel more. The moral is beware the Brisk!!! :mad:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Thank you for that information it may save someone some grief.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I'm running the NGK Iridiums in my bike, nice upgrade as I won't have to change them for a while.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I running brisk center fire plugs on my 2007 650 and I have had no problems at all. They are expensive and I may not try them on my plug change. I am happy with the results of using the brisk plugs. As long as you get iridium plugs you should be ok.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What mileage should we change the plugs at? I think mine still has factory and I have about 50K (KM) on it. Does anybody know the PT# of iridium plugs?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts