Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dave W. & myself made the breakfeast run to Mountianburg this morining. Dave is a great guy & he's got a great looking 05 silver 650. Dave said he bought it brand new and just made the secound payment on it. And he has well over 4000 miles on it allready. Dave said he's been trying to learn how too ride it. When mine was a year off the show room floor i think i might had 11000 miles on it. I just around 15300 as of today.And thats 16 months old now. I thought i rode a lot.

We meet in Siloam Springs & rode too Fayetteville down 16 east. A nice road with a few mild twistes. The temps were pretty nice to start with. And really didn't get too hot till we started back. We meet my groupe in Fayetteville and took 540 interstate down to Moutianburg. Interstate speeds but very pretty countryside. We had a great breakfeast & lot of good fellowship. Dave even pick up the tab. You can't beat a good ride and somebody buying you breakfeast all in the sameday. :lol:

We took old 71 hi-way & a short jot across I 40 & then up 59 north back too Siloam Springs. I hope Dave had half as much fun as i did. By the way Dave blue is faster than silver. :lol: At least in the twistes. :lol: I hope we get the chance to do it again sometime soon. I had a blast talking Burgdom & riding 8) 8) 8) See you at Scootercade this was a small taste of it. 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Breakfast Run

That Breakfast Run was great Doug, thanks for inviting me. This was the first first time I got to ride with a group and it sure was fun.
Ok, the blue does seem a tad faster in the courners than the silver. LOL

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D By the way. My thanks go out to Greengoose & all those who keep this site up and going. This ride would not have happen without you all. Thanks for the memories. :salute: That's what riding is all about. 8) 8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts