Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that the Brakeaway mod #5CP02 which fit over kury iso grips has been discontinued, To install the current model the plastic bar cover needs to be cut shorter. Has anyone done this??

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
It seems that the Brakeaway mod #5CP02 which fit over kury iso grips has been discontinued, To install the current model the plastic bar cover needs to be cut shorter. Has anyone done this??

I have previous version of the Brakeaway mounted on Burgie and love it, it set up very different with no need to cut plastic or anything else, new current version with arm not well suited at all for bike with plastic handle cover like Burgie. Me would absolutely not cut plastic on me Burgie to fit new version. Would purchase new version aluminium and ajustable GoCruise which me would be happy with. Have seen previous plastic GoCruise in operation, the new aluminium version convince work very very well.

http://2wheelride.com/GoCruise_throttle%20control2.html

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been using throttlemeister for the past 8 years no problem its just time for a change. and I added kury iso grips to my 650 burgy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts