Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2004 silver Burgman 650 today at Southland Suzuki in Garden Grove. They gave me good service. I rode it down the Pacific Coast Highway from Newport Beach to Dana Point and home to Laguna Niguel. I love the bike! My neighbors all love the style of bike too.

:lol:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The coat looks great with the bike.

I bought a Suzuki Carbon Air Mesh Hybrid Jacket "Black" at Southland also.

The coat looks great with the bike.

Suzuki sells these at the dealers. I like the quality and the price for their jackets. Here some information on the jacket.

Suzuki Hybrid Condura/Mesh jacket features a poly mesh shell for maximum cooling and ventilation. Carbon textured leather covered padding on arms, shoulders and back. CE approved armor in shoulders and elbows. Removable washable, windproof, waterproof Hydra Bloc liner. Adjustable waist with rubber coated snaps. Reflective AGVSPORT logo patches for increased visibility.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
:D Hey way to go Jay.Congrats on the new bike. How sore were your cheeks, from grinning, when you got home? If you can later on, please post a pic with you,your new jacket and of course your ride. :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are right. This bike makes riding more enjoyable. Its a very easy ride on the Burgman. Everything feels balanced and dialed in.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congratulations on your new bike. You are going to love it! I've got 2,000+ miles on mine since mid December and can't wait to leave for a long trip in June.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jay, I'm making my move soon & will be getting a 650 Silver burgie from Aaron at Southland Suzuki for a very good price. How much was yours OTD & how do you like it? How much did your first service cost? Perhaps all of us S. Cal Scooter guys can get together for a ride. Let me know.
Thanks,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts