Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be a good bt option (listening to music mostly) for a full face helmet without ear pockets (AGV Stealth)?
TIA

·
Registered
297 Posts
Cardo Scala G9x Powerset has plugs where you can plug in earbuds. I use the helmet speakers on my modular helmet, but I use earbuds on my half helmet. Just my own preference.

I tried the LG HBS-700 bluetooth headset, but the audio quality was really poor as the battery got low. Other than that, they worked pretty well. One warning: they are really loud when you first turn them on.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have the cardo system on my Schuberth C3, and it works.

As for being easy to use, I hate it. It has 5 buttons that do 37 functions and all are done with your left hand somewhere around your cheek and ear. Every time I bring out the helmet for long rides I have to bring out the user manual just to figure out how to turn the thing on! Hold this button for 6 seconds, that one for 3 or this other one for 4. Why can't these people make a switch that is like the kill switch, ON and OFF!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cardo Scala G9x Powerset has plugs where you can plug in earbuds. I use the helmet speakers on my modular helmet, but I use earbuds on my half helmet. Just my own preference.

I tried the LG HBS-700 bluetooth headset, but the audio quality was really poor as the battery got low. Other than that, they worked pretty well. One warning: they are really loud when you first turn them on.
Thanks, I just looked at the Cardo units, and it looks like the QZ might be just right, since I don't ride with a passenger, or with groups.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I use Sena SMH10 with Shoei GT-Air full face and the system Caberg Duke . both works well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts