Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Burgman 650
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched and found many threads concerning bluetooth intercoms, however not nothing about helmets with a flip up face. my concern with them are if the wiring with the mic and if it would be long enough to still allow me to flip the face up. I have been looking at the Sena's and Cardo's. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you (y)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have searched and found many threads concerning bluetooth intercoms, however not nothing about helmets with a flip up face. my concern with them are if the wiring with the mic and if it would be long enough to still allow me to flip the face up. I have been looking at the Sena's and Cardo's. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you (y)
I recently bought cardo packtalk bold, but any headset will do, as long as it has boom mic, which you install under your cheek pad

·
Registered
2006 Burgman 650
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh thats what I was thinking but in the pictures on their website it looks as if it has a short cord and i was concerned that the cord to the mic would not allow the face to fully flip up

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ahh thats what I was thinking but in the pictures on their website it looks as if it has a short cord and i was concerned that the cord to the mic would not allow the face to fully flip up
I dont know exactly to which headset you are referring, but with cardo you get boom and wire mic, maybe that confused you, they are basically universal made for all helmets, beside few models that are made for specific helmet brand

·
Registered
2006 Burgman 650
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont know exactly to which headset you are referring, but with cardo you get boom and wire mic, maybe that confused you, they are basically universal made for all helmets, beside few models that are made for specific helmet brand
Ok yes i was confused lol thanks for the clarification (y)

·
Registered
2020 Burgman 400
28 Posts
Thank you (y)
We have Nolan helmets with the N-Com Bluetooth systems built by Sena specifically for the helmets. The work slick as a whistle on both of our full-face flip up helmets. All the wiring was designed for the helmet under the padding and hooks to our non-moving helmet pieces. The mic is a flexible boom and the sound is very good. :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have a Sena 20 on my modular(flip up) helmet. I use the boom mic instead of the wired button mic. Boom mic works better anyway.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a Sena 20 on my modular(flip up) helmet. I use the boom mic instead of the wired button mic. Boom mic works better anyway.
Thank you (y)
This is an inexpensive alternative at 65.00 this will be my third year with it. Used mainly for music, like most sounds best at 65mph or below. Sets outside helmet with integril clip or a 3M stick on
option. Readily connects to most. Most is 4 other riders connected at once. Readily slides up and off helmet for charging. Uses a small propietary charging cable with USB 1, buy a spare house and bike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts