Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I saw (or dreamed) about a thread on this site about installing 'Blinker Genie' to convert turn signal lights into running lights - but I cannot find it. I seem to recall it was by "Micburger" or similar. Can anyone point me to the thread, please?:confused:

·
Administrator
18,735 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts

·
Administrator
18,735 Posts
Doing the three wire socket is fine if you want to pull wires into the mirror housing.

Doing the relay mod means you just cut the blue wire and splice in the relays.

There are pluses to doing it ether way.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Many THANKS for your replies, Guys. I eventually found the installation video on U-Tube (by MicBergsman)....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I Installed the Blinker Genie successfully and added a couple of LEDs on the dash to warn the blinkers are operating. In spite of rather ambiguous (to me)Blinker Genie standard instructions, I'm pleased with the result. I must commend 'Jon' of Custom LED.com who supplies the BG for his patience of my many questions and for his explicit detailed emailed instructions about the LED installations. Running a wire through to the mirror housing is no problem if the housing is removed from the bike. The panel where the retaining screw is located easily unclips to give access to a route for the wire to run alongside the existing wiring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts