Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that's what they're called I'm talking about those small concave circle mirrors that show a wider if distorted viewing area.

I was thinking since I sometimes like to fold my mirrors in on my exec (had some cars shoot past me on my areas narrow streets and almost take one off the bike) I was looking for some kind of small clips like garage door openers have for sun visors to put some of these mirrors on the top left and right corners of my windscreen without permanently mounting them there. I didn't want to glue or drill holes on the windscreen. Does anyone have any ideas how I could make mount some clips to some mirrors or of a tape that won't leave too much residue but will hold up well in summer heat?

·
Registered
590 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I bought myself a "RiderScan" blind spot mirror. They can be found here, http://www.huntercreate.com
No blind spots anymore
I'm waiting on delivery of my new "Clearview" screen before I fit the mirror.

Once I get it fitted I'll post a few pic's

Cheers Steve

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hi I have looked into a number of solutions to improve rear view on my burgman.
1. wide angle on mirrors not good due to small size
2. rear view camera, problem with finding a small enough unit that will stand up to continuous use and vibration.
3. Have ordered a riderscan as it does what you need and that to be alerted to someone in your blind spot and it does this well for the price and looks good on the bike as well.
Will post pictures when it received and installed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts