Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently bought this helmet on sale at a local Cycle Gear.

http://www.cyclegear.com/CycleGear/...h-Modular-Motorcycle-Helmet/p/44139_59409_199

Up to this point, I have only used 3/4 helmets. With colder weather coming, I thought that I would try a full face modular and with the included bluetooth, this one sounded good. The size I needed was a XXL, but the cheek pads are still a bit tight with the chin bar closed. I am thinking that this will get better as the helmet is broken in. Wind noise is less than my 3/4 helmet, but more than some full-face helmets I have tried. The bluetooth system works very well at playing music and answering phone calls. Sound quality is good. The only drawback is that I cannot seem to get the voice dialing to work properly with my iPhone 4S. I can use Siri if I press the home button on the phone, but that kinda defeats the purpose. This is OK since I don't plan on making any phone calls while riding, just possibly answering some if need be. Overall, the helmet seems well made and solid.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the bluetooth unit, speakers and boom microphone are all built in and included. The other nice feature is the retractable sun visor.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
What I like about Cycle Gear is that if the helmet doesn't work out you can bring it back and exchange it. We have some nice guys running our local store and they have been very helpful with any and all of my purchases. They do stand behind the products they sell but really do push their Built Brand which is pretty decent stuff. I checked out that helmet on my last visit and thought it was a good value @ $199 but I don't need any more helmets....says my wife. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Paring

1 put all within 1 meter of each other
2press and hold the button 1 of the helmet for 8 sec
3. initiate the blue tooth function of the mobile phone and search for the helmet per the phone instructions
Choose the name DWO-3 to pair and use code 0000 When paired light should go to blue and ta-do tone heard in helmet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts