Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Thank you very much. Rather happy with the effect myself. Why sit on a rock when I can be on a Burgman? :grin:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
By the way Sonja .... From the artistry of the site, I'm assuming the "PSP" listed on your website <begin shameless plug>
http://www.cookiedoh.com <end shamelss plug> is Paint Shop Pro? Hopefully before long you'll have the time to enable the link "My PSP Creations". Would really like to see some of the artwork.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
The site hasnn't been udated in awhile. But those are my little boys. :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My website is in dire need of an overhaul. As you probably noticed there is an slight error, a misspelled word aaeehmm :oops:
My website is my artwork. Made from scratch.Everthing on my website was created in PSP7 :) My favorite program.
But here is the link to some of my other creations. Mostly Tags for friends!
http://www.cookiedoh.com/Siggies.htm It's R rated!!!

Unfortunately the boys keep me to busy these days to play in PSP.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Greengoose said:
But those are my little boys. :D
And you're not proud of them are you? :p

I would post a pic of my (oversized) rugrat but am afraid since he looks a lot like me, it might cause brain damage to those unfortunate enough to view him.
:)

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Greencookiedoh said:
As you probably noticed there is an slight error, a misspelled word aaeehmm :oops:
Nope. Didn't notice a thing. :roll:

Greencookiedoh said:
My website is my artwork. Made from scratch.Everthing on my website was created in PSP7 :) My favorite program.
Very well done. I too like PSP and have been using it since version 3. Great program for the price. Too bad there's not an artistic bone in my body so I can take advantage of it's capabilities.

Greencookiedoh said:
But here is the link to some of my other creations. Mostly Tags for friends!
http://www.cookiedoh.com/Siggies.htm It's R rated!!!

Unfortunately the boys keep me to busy these days to play in PSP.
Nice. You do have skill with PSP. I'd rate the page PG13 rather than R ;)

We'll have to bug Bryan to get you some free play time so you can design the next BurgmanUSA logo. :)

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
I would love to give her free time to design a logo. But she always takes sleep whenever she gets a break. Those 3 little boyz run her to death.

**Maybe some forum encouragement might push her in that direction?*** :wink: :roll:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Greengoose said:
I would love to give her free time to design a logo. But she always takes sleep whenever she gets a break. Those 3 little boyz run her to death.

**Maybe some forum encouragement might push her in that direction?*** :wink: :roll:
Would it help encourage Sonja if we were to send a caffine bribe (Starbucks coffee or chocolate)? I understand about young ones running you to death. I only had the one and that was one too many :) How come they never came out with a 'St. Joseph's valium for children'? Would make a fortune from parents.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would it help encourage Sonja if we were to send a caffine bribe (Starbucks coffee or chocolate)?

LOL I am beyond Starbucks. I need 12 hours of sleep and a kid free house for a day.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I would also like to add to that I love your new avatar. I get a chuckle everytime I see it.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Greencookiedoh said:
I need 12 hours of sleep and a kid free house for a day.
Aren't those the same thing? :roll: My son at age 2 never actually went to sleep. He just sorta 'passed out'. Went from full run to snoring in under 30 seconds. His average sleep time was 3½ hours per night with no daily naps. I asked his doctor what I should do to help him sleep. The doc replied, “His body knows how much sleep he requires.” Great. Too bad his body didn't know how much sleep mine required. :banghead:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
allwalk said:
I would also like to add to that I love your new avatar. I get a chuckle everytime I see it.
Thanks Allan. I still grin sometimes when I look at it too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts