Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sold my decked out, loud, chromed, slammed motorcycle and purchased a Burgman 400 which I pickup on Thursday. I was first looking at smaller scooters to use around town to save on fuel costs and to drive something to work that was alot more conserative looking (than my motorcycle)and came across the Burgman. I could not take my eyes off of it. I did not know that such a machine existed. Everything that I have read on this forum and elsewhere indicates that I should not be disappointed and that I can even use it on the highway!!! What a bonus!.

Look forward to my first experience on this serious commuter machine and being a part of this forum. :)

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum, andrew.

I've had my Big Bad Burgman for a month now, and the only time I'm not on it, it seems, is when I'm at work or asleep -- or if it's raining long and steady like today.

I hope you like your 400 as well as I like my 650. They're a blast. 8)

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Just sold my decked out, loud, chromed, slammed motorcycle and purchased a Burgman 400
Just wait, the real kicker is you probably will nor miss your old bike at all
And believe me the 400 is a lot of pure fun to ride :lol:

·
Registered
925 Posts
Andrew,
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the purchase of your new Burgman 400. I hope you have many safe, enjoyable years riding it.

JD 8)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome Andrew! :hello2:

<<came across the Burgman. I could not take my eyes off of it.>> That was my reaction too when we went looking for "starter" motorcycles. We saw the Burgie and are now proud owners of a 400 (The Queen Maeve 2 aka Sushi...long story, involves our cat Maeve :wink: ).

You'll have a lot of fun on your 400!

Bryna

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi Andrew and let me also offer you a welcome to the forums :wave: Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Converted to a Bergman

My wife saw the Bergman articles when they first came out and said that is my next motor cycle!!! Well we bought her a silver 03 650. I had to ride it for testing a few things and was dulely impressed! I was riding a
V-Strom till last Saturday when we went and picked up our second Bergman. Now we have a Silver and a Blue 650 both 03's. Having riden bikes for 30+ years I must say it is the most pratical and comfortable machine i have ever riden.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts