Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought from http://biker-land.de ? If so - any issues, problems, etc?

I'm looking to buy some gear. Best price I can get from a US site is around $700. I can get the same, including shipping, from biker-land.de for around $450. Big difference. Big enough that I wonder if there is a strong likelihood of getting screwed.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I didn't, this is the first time i hear about it.
Off topic: not sure but i remember you had engine heating problem with your Tmax, did you solve the problem? If yes then what was causing it to heat?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Off topic: not sure but i remember you had engine heating problem with your Tmax, did you solve the problem? If yes then what was causing it to heat?
Design flaw in the fuel pump. I had the pump replaced with a new one (with a new design). I have not had any issues since - with about 10,000 miles of testing.

Thanks for asking :)

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got my order today! It took a while, due to some snafu at DHL. It sat in Germany for a week before it started moving, but once it actually started moving, it got here in under a week.

No customs charges, so $253 in savings. Awesome!

Thanks to all for the reviews of their company giving me some confidence to place the order.

Thanks,
ag

1 - 6 of 6 Posts