Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning to attend the big bash in Daytona this year or do you know of any planned Burgman gatherings or activities during Bike Week?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Maybe

If I get my new ride in time I may go. However, delivery is not supposed to be till March, so more then likely I will miss it this year. Have a great time, enjoy the test rides.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
It's March 4-13th.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Here's the schedule for both Daytona events for the next couple of years :

Biketoberfest
  • October 20-23, 2005[/*:m:1gxmtq70]
  • October 19-22, 2006[/*:m:1gxmtq70]
  • October 18-21, 2007[/*:m:1gxmtq70]
  • October 16-19, 2008[/*:m:1gxmtq70]
Bike Week
  • March 4 - 13, 2005[/*:m:1gxmtq70]
  • March 3 - 12, 2006[/*:m:1gxmtq70]
  • March 2 - 11, 2007[/*:m:1gxmtq70]
  • Feb 29 - Mar 9, 2008[/*:m:1gxmtq70]

·
Registered
368 Posts
Ill be in for the event. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up
charles

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I am leaving Friday, March 4 from Johnson City TN, weather permitting. I will be going by way of Asheville NC, down Hwy 25 to southern GA. Then cutting over to A1A to Daytona. Anyone interested in riding along that route?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bike week 2005

There are 4 of us that live on Amelia Island. You may be going right past us. We will be leaving Sat the 5th. We have two Burgies, one Piaggio, and one cycle. We may only ride as far as St Augustine, but would welcome the company.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
If I have the right Amelia Island on the map, that is where I will be picking up the coast. Email me about your group's usual ride details. thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I may be down there around the 11th. One of our distributors is having a dealer open house, and I am considering attending. If I do go, I will be sure to keep my eye out for any Burgmans. If anyone is there on their Burgman, and you hear a maniac scream and start running toward you, just remember; It's only me :wink:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'll be coming in on the 7th and staying untill the 11th. Pick a time,date and spot and I'll try to meet up with the group. The only room I could find was in St.Augustine so my buddy and I will be riding back and forth to Daytona providing we don't locate something closer once we get there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bike week 2005

I won't be available on the 7th or later.( have to work ). I'll be going down on Sat. the 5th only. Sorry I'll miss you. I know you'll have a great time .

·
Registered
103 Posts
What happened to the get together :?: Are none of us going to be there at the same time :?: Somebody that is going to be there and knows thier way around needs to come up with a date, place and time for everyone to meet and talk :!:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Ill be up from the 8th - Sunday. Let me know if anyone wants to try and meet up.

Charles

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Two Burgman riders and myself will be there on the 9th. Let me know where and when. I have never been there so I do not have any suggestions.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'll be there from the 7th tilll the 11th.. Looks like the 8th , 9th or 10th would be a good day. Now if we can just come up with a place and time and nail down the date..... I am like Roy, I have never been there.

Additional info,,, AMERICAN THUNDER is taping on 3-9-05 from 12-3 at 340 N Beach Street,, Maybe we could meet up there and talk them into doing a segement on scooters!!!!!!!!! :?:

·
Registered
368 Posts
For lack of anything else, we could meet for dinner just across from the speedway at the Bob Evans I think it is, oh yeah, here's the link.

http://daytona-beach.fl.dinerate.com/bo ... rant~34146

Bob Evans Restaurant
2000 W International Speedway
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
(386) 258-8939

It is directly across from the speedway. Good food, reasonable prices.

We could plan for Tuesday night March 8th 6 pm and then make plans from there for other days. I'll plan on being by my bike in the parkinglot until say 6:15 or so, so we can meet up.

I won’t be checking here after today, but those of you who are in town more towards Thursday or Friday, if someone wants to pick another dinner place, just give me a call and let me know and I’ll plan to make that one as well. I'll be in town thru Sunday.

Charles

·
Registered
925 Posts
I just talked to one of my friends who lives in Fla. He just got home from Daytona and said he saw a couple Burgmans down there. He had never seen one before, and fell in love with them!!! He is now considering buying one to replace his Shadow 750 Ace!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts