Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Bike night sw Florida

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  wayneman 
#1 ·
There is a bike night at harley dealer in port charlotte on Thursday 12/6 @6p.
The harley dealership is located on sr776/ also known as el joben rd. Right by the charlotte
sports complex. I am trying to get a good showing for the burgmans. Would like to let
harley owners know that there are other m/c groups besides harley owners. A friend of
mine actually bought his Burgman there. If you can make it just look fir the group of burgmans.
I am sure we won't be hard to find in a sea of harleys. Marv, hope to see you there. I haven't
seen your new bike yet. Lets show some burgman solidarity. See u there...

#2 ·
Hmmmm......that's a tough one. I have a date night with my wife arranged that night, so do I break the date and ride down, or do I want to have sex in the foreseeable future?

Sorry, can't make it Thursday!!
:lol:

#3 ·
Fatjock said:
Hmmmm......that's a tough one. I have a date night with my wife arranged that night, so do I break the date and ride down, or do I want to have sex in the foreseeable future?

Sorry, can't make it Thursday!!
:lol:
What if wifey decides to put the sex thing on hold until friday night? Then you have lost out twice... :lol: I think they call that "womens perogative" or something to that effect.

#5 ·
wayneman said:
There is a bike night at harley dealer in port charlotte on Thursday 12/6 @6p.
The harley dealership is located on sr776/ also known as el joben rd. Right by the charlotte
sports complex. I am trying to get a good showing for the burgmans. Would like to let
harley owners know that there are other m/c groups besides harley owners. A friend of
mine actually bought his Burgman there. If you can make it just look fir the group of burgmans.
I am sure we won't be hard to find in a sea of harleys. Marv, hope to see you there. I haven't
seen your new bike yet. Lets show some burgman solidarity. See u there...
Wayne,
I'll be there. How many Burgmans are you expecting to show up? BTW: I bought my Burgman at the HD dealership in Ft Myers.
Marv

#6 ·
Marv, i don't know how many will show. I just threw it out there because i saw the sign the other day. The last bike night i went
to was at Suzuki in Sarasota. There were some Burgmans there, but mostly the crotch rocket crowd. This is much closer and
you will get more of the cruiser crowd.
I'll see you there between 6p-6:30p

#8 ·
They also have one the first Saturday night of the month Downtown Plant City. Every Month.

Used to be a member on here that ran a cafe right beside where they set up at, don't know if he is still here.

#10 ·
Darn, we can't make it on Thursday. I believe it's the 1st thursday every month.
We were just there the 24th of Nov. Wifester was real interested in the 300 Vespa.
She might be a traitor to Burgman... Wife has also owned two 883 Sporties. :D :thumbup:
Hope everyone has a great time.

#12 ·
Not I. Marv and i showed up at the port charlotte Harley night. I have to say. It was a waste of time.
Besides Marv, no one else would care we were even there. Bright spot was girls washing harleys with santa thongs. Whoo hooo.
They had a DJ playing classic rock which was great... except...It was so friggin loud you couldn't
even hear yourself talk to someone next to you. The Harley crowd is one in which i do not belong.
I do not wish to buy, ride, or dream of being a Harley groupie. They are a different kind of group.
It was like if you don't ride a harley, you don't even exist. I was really turned off by the whole experience
and attitudes of the Harley family. :(

#13 ·
wayneman said:
They had a DJ playing classic rock which was great... except...It was so friggin loud
you couldn't even hear yourself talk to someone next to you. (
I've been running sound systems since I was 10 years old.
Most 'sound guys' these days don't have a clue about how to control/operate
a sound system...be it in a church, a school, or a public activity in a city park.
If the sound level is too soft, it's distracting, & you're not paying attention, because you can't hear.
If the sound level is too load, it's annoying, & your're not paying attention, because your ears hurt.
The sound level is correct, when it is a suppliment or enhancement, & no one realizes it's there.

#14 ·
wayneman said:
I do not wish to buy, ride, or dream of being a Harley groupie. They are a different kind of group.
It was like if you don't ride a harley, you don't even exist. I was really turned off by the whole experience
And you ask the major question at a Harley event... What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover... On a Hoover,,, the dirtbag is on the inside... :lol: :lol: :lol:

#15 ·
RussL said:
wayneman said:
What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover... On a Hoover,,, the dirtbag is on the inside... :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you cracked this joke at a Harley gathering you would probably end up on the floor with a broken jaw!

#16 ·
RussL said:
wayneman said:
And you ask the major question at a Harley event... What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover... On a Hoover,,, the dirtbag is on the inside...
:lol: :lol: :lol: Touche'

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.