Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to stand up when working on the bike. What bike lifts do the members recommend?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I just bought one last Nov. cost $650.00 delivered to a business. Now this is a full lift table and it raises the bike to 30" the same as the shops use but not as fancey it is hydraulic so you have to pump it up with a foot petal but it is a whole lot better than working down on the floor on your hands and knees. http://WWW.eagleequipment.com

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Like magyver I bought a table lift , Got mine from Ebay it really is the best way, at least me me, getting down to work on the bike was not a problem, it was getting up again. :(
I will go a little out on limb here and say I don't think what brand you buy makes any difference, the construction is straight forward and even a light duty lift should have no problem with a our bikes.
Just be sure the table is long enough for the rear wheel to sit on it and not the ramp -I have seen tables that were short.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
magyver said:
WWW.eagleequipment.com
I couldn't find a bike lift at this URL. Is it hidden deep in the pages somewhere?

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts