1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
18,726 Posts
If they fit those bikes listed then they should fit. The bar size is not listed. Nice colors too.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
One thing about grips is they need to be easy to grip , if they are not your hands and forearms can tire and cramp up in short order .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Burgie hand grips

Curious for advice on whether these bling handlebar grips will fit my 2005 Burgman 650:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271702528440?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I'm looking to give my pearl white bike a little color and life. Thanks in advance!
Consider the "Grip Puppies". They are a foam tube that slides over your existing hand grips and gives your hands a nice comfortable feel especially on long trips. All you're getting is a different color with no improvement on ride characteristics.

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Consider the "Grip Puppies". They are a foam tube that slides over your existing hand grips and gives your hands a nice comfortable feel especially on long trips. All you're getting is a different color with no improvement on ride characteristics.
I agree to the above

I use Grip Puppies

·
Registered
366 Posts
I use them always and absorbed extra vibration that helps with my arthritis.
They also like stated above make for better grip and more comfortable ride.
Cheap and easy to install.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The clip ons(handlebars) on the sports bikes are 7/8 just like your bars,the should fit fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts