Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
My wife set it up and it's what I got . I will muddle thru . Thanks .

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Wow. I am on a simple Win 10 laptop. I use Firefox browser. It looks like you are using Microsoft Edge. I will not use Edge as MS has too many controls in it.
LOL.... Who has way too much control of Win10 ?

And don’t tell me the Russians....😂

·
Administrator
348 Posts
As mentioned above there can be some issues with IE and some older versions of Edge.

Currently, the site is optimized for modern browsers that support display on devices ranging from desktop to tablet to mobile. Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge have some limitations across devices but we are working on finding ways to improve compatibility while maintaining as much of the function and design as possible.
Is your browser fully updated?

As an alternative, are you able to try Google Chrome or Firefox as an alternative?

- Cricket

·
Premium Member
7,626 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
That's definitely MS IE and likely needs updated. Windows 10 is also getting old and won't be supported for very much longer (if it is still). I would suggest installing and using Firefox or Chrome instead for this forum.

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
Widows Phones ....I thought MS pulled the plug on that endeavor ?
They probably have but I've had this phone for a number of years. It's been a good phone. Long battery life, never locks up or any of that nonsense and rugged. It once fell out my pocket when I was mowing and went under the mower. The back came off and was shredded but the phone survived. I snapped on the second different color back that came with the phone and powered it back up. Came right on and worked like a charm. Only issue with it is that not to many people port their apps to it so selection is limited. I'll probably hang on to it until the 5G network is built out and then get a 5G phone.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
They probably have but I've had this phone for a number of years. It's been a good phone. Long battery life, never locks up or any of that nonsense and rugged. It once fell out my pocket when I was mowing and went under the mower. The back came off and was shredded but the phone survived. I snapped on the second different color back that came with the phone and powered it back up. Came right on and worked like a charm. Only issue with it is that not to many people port their apps to it so selection is limited. I'll probably hang on to it until the 5G network is built out and then get a 5G phone.

Cool ! If it works for ya carry on brother....no need to buy a $1000 phone every eleven months. Don’t feel bad with lack of apps....even the new Win10 products don’t get the apps that IOS and Android do.

Keep your eye out for a used LG V20 for $100 with a snap off back and user serviceable battery then get a taste of Android. You will find the transition is pretty easy.

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
Keep your eye out for a used LG V20 for $100 with a snap off back and user serviceable battery then get a taste of Android. You will find the transition is pretty easy.
Familiar with the Android operating system. Had an Android based tablet that I used for a while until I gave it away. It's OK but I actually like the Windows based system better. Since no one makes Windows phones anymore it's replacement will likely be an Android as I prefer that to the Apple based systems.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts