Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Big Brother 6 Fans...

599 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Pinwheel 
#1 ·
There are a few reality shows that I watch regularly. Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother. This year is Big Brothers 6th season, thus BB6. I can't believe the extent that fans will go to support their favorite reality persons. A website had hired a plane carrying a banner that flew over the BB6 studio that told one of the members to quit. (Insane.) I thought that was pretty excessive. Today I came across another fan site that is trying to raise 2 million dollars for the members of a team on the Big Brother reality show. Basically whoever gets voted off from the show that belongs to this specific team, they will share the raised funds from this website. WOW. I am not promoting this website. In fact Im actually a fan of the OTHER team. Anyways, here is the link:
http://www.teamkaysar.com/index.php

#2 ·
Hmmm....

If the choice is between "reality" on a TV show, or "fantasy" by actually riding a scooter - I guess i know which I'll choose. 8)

No offense, but I find these shows ridiculous. Of course I've never watched a complete episode so I'm probably just mis-informed. :lol: :lol:

And I keep making these snap judgements. :roll: I've never watched more than about a minute of a "pro" wrestling show on TV, but last night I judged a Mixed Martial Arts event for the first time. There is just no comparison -- though I haven't decided yet whether I'll accept any more assigments for MMA. It is very different from Pro Boxing.

#3 ·
I think the biggest reason Im hooked on these is that I'm usually doing a 12hr shift at work and wander into the break room to watch TV or Im on a deployment and reality shows are a great way to kill time.

#4 ·
Bryan:

I understand. Not being critical. I don't mind the survival stuff it's all the politics and back-stabbing that turns me off.

I retired to get away from "that" reality. :lol: :lol:

#5 ·
I'm not into reality shows. I'd rather watch a re-run of M*A*S*H I've already seen 324 times. But I do see a definate audience for them. Their success shows how popular they are. Me, I wish they'd do more In A Fix and While You Were Out type shows. I tried to sit through an episode of Survivor, another about sharing a house where they vote each other out and a couple others. It just wasn't entertaining to me.

#6 ·
I agree they are a good way of killing time when you have no other options remaining.

I never watch them but then I don't have the 'captive' time Bryan has to contend with.

#7 ·
Duh! I just realized that the past 8 years, my work has been one giant reality show. I work on the Predator Unmanned Air Vehicle. We fly around all day watching live video of people and things on the ground. Much like reality shows without the sound. I guess we are the camera men. :shock:

#8 ·
I have been a BB fan since the 3rd season.
you can go to realitybbq.com and it tells you all sorts of stuff about the shows. I read the deal about the 2 million deal for the Kaysar group.
That's a little extreme.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.