Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Avoid buying the Burgman-400-CM if you are married....

I took this bike to work today. People knew I was getting " A Scooter" ( Yawn. Boring.. snore.. ZZZzzzzzz) ... WOW... you would have thought I brought in a Viper... People were very surprised and impressed. Especially some of the women ( single) who wanted to take a ride... I finally realized the CM stood for "Chick Magnet"... Luckily.. I'm still single..

If you happend to be married and bought one of these by accident, The factory will send you a tube of permabond to put around your wedding band.. but don't let your wife know... she'll use the permabond someplace else..

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Urmmm....where can I buy the 'CM upgrade' for my 400? <Bill scrambles for his wallet, VISA card, bank balances, and wonders can he hold up the tooth faiery on her rounds tonight> :)

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Randy said:
Just my luck, I must have got one with the wrong polarity :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you repelling the chicks, or attracting the dudes? :eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I realized PDQ after I got my scooter that chicks like them. I've gotten several dates. I tell them we can take it to a local school parking lot and I can show them how to drive it in no time. It seems a lot of girls have always wanted to drive a motorbike. I show them the same way my dealer showed me and within 15 minutes they're riding. After about three 45 minutes sessions in a parking lot they're cautiously ready for the open road. By then you've gotten 4 dates with them.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
M&M said:
I realized PDQ after I got my scooter that chicks like them. I've gotten several dates. I tell them we can take it to a local school parking lot and I can show them how to drive it in no time. It seems a lot of girls have always wanted to drive a motorbike. I show them the same way my dealer showed me and within 15 minutes they're riding. After about three 45 minutes sessions in a parking lot they're cautiously ready for the open road. By then you've gotten 4 dates with them.
Jeez you are pretty desperate for a date old boy!

What if one of these girlies drops yer bike!

Get with the programme!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
NormanB wrote
What if one of these girlies drops yer bike!
I don't know about your woman over there but on this side of the pond there worth a dropped bike anytime
But then again I'm desperate. :?

·
Registered
4 Posts
There's nothing wrong with droping a bike. The only thing wrong would be if you were stupid enought to get hurt by not droping it. Better the bike get hurt than my girlsfriends. That's the first thing I teach them. Maybe if you cared a little more about the girls you wouldn't have to worry.

·
Registered
4 Posts
In fact, everyone should practice dropping their bike. Find some soft grassy dirt and practice dropping it without getting your leg caught underneath it. Anytime you can sacrifice your bike for your body -- do it.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
M&M said:
...Better the bike get hurt than my girlsfriends....Maybe if you cared a little more about the girls you wouldn't have to worry.
I dunno; I've been celibate (by choice) for 14 years. I can live without sex, but nobody better hurt my Burgman!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts