Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd do a short review on this.
There seems to be plenty of room, but pack clothes and not rocks in it as it seems to get top heavy easy.
I cut my strap in half and used a snap in the ends and one on each side of my bike. I even made one from my glove box that snaps on the top/front of the bag, helping hold it up. I never even tried the way it was intended to secure, which was to run it through and under your seat, up by the front hinge. This bag is pretty much secure by the fact that your legs pinch it in while you're on the bike.
It's not waterproof, but doesn't really get wet where it's located, while moving. I sprayed water proofing on mine.
Biggest pet peave is it doesn't hold it's shape very well while empty. I only have mine on the bike when I tour and need it.
There is quite a bit of room. I would buy again.

Mike.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Mike337 said:
Thought I'd do a short review on this.
There seems to be plenty of room, but pack clothes and not rocks in it as it seems to get top heavy easy.
I cut my strap in half and used a snap in the ends and one on each side of my bike. I even made one from my glove box that snaps on the top/front of the bag, helping hold it up. I never even tried the way it was intended to secure, which was to run it through and under your seat, up by the front hinge. This bag is pretty much secure by the fact that your legs pinch it in while you're on the bike.
It's not waterproof, but doesn't really get wet where it's located, while moving. I sprayed water proofing on mine.
Biggest pet peave is it doesn't hold it's shape very well while empty. I only have mine on the bike when I tour and need it.
There is quite a bit of room. I would buy again.

Mike.

That why you pay more $$ for Givi bag, QUALITY !!!

http://www.giviusa.com/soft-luggages/Scooter-bags/T496

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.