Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm trying to decide between the 2012 or the 929 for my '09 white 650 exec. The 2012 at least comes in a white but the 929 is bigger.

Does anyone know if the white of the 2012 is at least close to the pearl white of the 650?

Any other thoughts?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I think its just a straight white.

One disappointing thing with the 2012 is its lacquer. It tends to yellow quite quickly. My silver box was a spot on to my bike. Now, less than a year, the color is a little off. And I keep my 650 covered 99% of the time. Still a good box value though.

Just something to consider

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have the 2012 42L & 929 46L, and, other than aesthetics and different mounting clasps between the two, the one gripe I have w/ the 2012 42L is that its shallow height prevents the topper's lid from latching completely shut w/ my full face. On the 929, the lid will latch down completely closed w/ same full face. Plus, the 929 will hold two helmets, whereas the 2012 won't w/ same 2 helmets I have. And w/ the 929, there's more accessories, eg, a dedicated liner and carry bag and LED light strip, available. Having said that, if I were to do it again, I'd go for the Givi 55L. Both the Bestems I have rattle and make ALOT of noise when going over bumps. OK, rant off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts