Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
20,096 Posts

·
Administrator
20,096 Posts
I buy them from my trusty local Suzuki dealer for about $5.00 each, order 4 at a times, the web deals aren't as good as they used to be and I like supporting small shops.
My local multi-brand bike shop said they do not carry or like EGMO products. And $17 + 9% sales tax for a factory one is not on my "Support the local" list. :serious

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
My local multi-brand bike shop said they do not carry or like EGMO products. And $17 + 9% sales tax for a factory one is not on my "Support the local" list. :serious
my local Suzuki shop doesn't stock them either, but they are a common item that is available through the two big warehouse companies that supply just about all the motorcycle shops in the US. if they don't want to order them for you, that's another story. I wouldn't pay $17 for an OEM oil filter either, you can still get them online for around $9.00 plus s&h unless you buy enough to meet the free shipping minimum.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Prices seem to have gone up for filters. I buy K & N oil filters and they are higher than last time. I think they are a better filter than the EMGO but also cost more, but still less than stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts