Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I need to replace my exhaust I think.Noticed a rattle on the rear of my K3 400 (w/13,000 miles) and checked bolts and the like but it sounded like it was coming from the inside.Removed the pipe/muffler and when you shake it it sound as if it has something loose(nut or bolt maybe?)in it.Doesn`t seem to be a way to get into it without cutting it open, so I wanted to check on other options and wanted some links to exhaust systems for it.Stock is my last option cause they are ugly!!!!But I do like the stealth ability.

·
Registered
179 Posts
(Sigh) :x

Happened to my K3 (with almost the same mileage), turned out the exhaust muffler was cracked and actually separated at the joint where the pipe joins to it.

Any suggested fix?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bought a used Leo Vince to fix the problem, don`t see any other fix since it is welded together.The stock pipe is really ugly anyway and tearing it up to fix it would just make it worse.I can`t find a crack in mine, but doesn`t mean it`s not there.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I see.... thanks.

Btw, does anyone has any previous experience with GPR exhausts for the Burgman 400?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts