Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for the best deal on a 650. i can drive as far a dallas or houston.

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
2copps, glad you are here in Burgmanusa. You might try calling this one http://www.cyclecenterofdenton.com/. I was there Friday and the place was packed tight with cycles and one of the techs there said he had a 650 still in the crate and was in no big hurry to get it ready. You might think about making an offer online or calling. The place appears to be overstocked. Maybe an opportune time to show em some money. The dealer locater at Suzuki's website can help you find more convenient places also. Neal

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums 2copps. Glad to have you join us. Hope ya have good luck finding a deal on your 650.

·
Registered
226 Posts
If you can get out of Texas you can probably save $500. We looked around in Texas for a week and bought a 400 in Alabama for $700 less than the best anyone would do in TX this week. I suppose Texans have more money than the rest of us. The dealers there said they could not compete with the surrounding states. In Hamilton Al a dealer has a 650 for $6850 out the door you pay TTL in your state. We paid $5100 for a 400 plus TTL in S.D. where we are officially from. $5276 total and $123 year for insurance full coverage.

Life is good.
Rick

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Hey, 2 copps,
Have you tried the dealer on South Broadway, down town Tyler at corner of Front Street. I talked with Jody the sales guy and he said he would give the the best deal in Texas. If you don't mind going to Las Vegas you can buy a new 05, 650 for $5900.00.
I have a daughter who lives in Frankston and I get my hair cut at the barber shop on the square in Frankston.
Welcome to Burgman USA.
Happy trails,
Poppy

·
Registered
13 Posts
05 650 $7500 otd

I just purchased a blue 2005 650 for $7500 out the door and had the dealer throw in the 1st service and a 1/2 helmet.I'm in Orlando, Fl Gary....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts