Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you can still fit a cover with top box on. I ordered a Bestem T-Box 2012 (42 Ltr). Any recommendations? Thanks in Advance,

Matt

2012 White Burgman 650 Exec
SoCal

·
Registered
739 Posts
I always bought the Dowco XL cover.. worked fine.. dropped the windshield & folded the mirrors just to reduce size a bit..

·
Registered
590 Posts
Ditto ^.
Dowco Guardian XL.
Fits with top and side cases on.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Purchased mine in '06.
Box printed "Made in China".

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a box on the back as well. I bought the Bilt brand "deluxe" cover from Cycle World. I think it's an XL. Fits perfectly and no issues with the exhaust.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I use a waterproof XL size from my Goldwing on my '08 400 with no problems at all.......

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
tRY bmw

I have a K1200LT, my wife has the 650 with a top box. I have a BMW half cover that was made for the LT. it packs into itself for a compact 10'x10'x5' package, cost less that $40, fits and works great for traveling.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I was at my local dealer last year and snagged a Suzuki Burgman 650 Deluxe cover for $60 on close out. I have the GIVI screen and the Bestem 949 top box and there is plenty of room.
Well constructed, durable and has internal pads for the exhaust and the screen so it will not scorch or scratch. Since I do not have a garage, this has kept out the elements for a year now quite nicely. I ride year round. Only when the snow is deep or the roads are covered in ice do I take 4 wheels.

Kim

·
Registered
75 Posts
I use a CycleShell motorcycle enclosure for my Bergman 650. It has a hard floor and collapsible waterproof cover that completely encloses the scooter. Just drive onto the floor platform, swing the cover closed, and insert two locking pins. This entire process takes only a few seconds to complete.

I'm using one that I purchased three years ago for my Honda Goldwing GL1800. It easily clears my Givi windscreen, and would have no problem clearing a top-box.

http://www.cycleshell.com/

·
Registered
739 Posts
I had a Cycleshell for my PIaggio, but I sold it as it was not great formy Burgman.. The floor flexed.. and putting it on the center stand was really difficullt for me while it was in the cycle shell.. th eplace where I put it leaned slightly tothe right so when putting it on the center stand, I lost it once to the right and after that I had a lot of trouble committing to the "move" to get it onto the stand.. so sold it and built a building for storage for mine..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts