1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
There are some Liquid Cooling Vest out there Fernando, But much to Price$$$y.

Elliott,

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I've seen them, dont want those either for the $ame reason

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
I here Ya Brother!!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

Yes it's wet, but honestly its cheap and it works great. 100+ degrees, recharges with just water, and after you've ridden a while, its just kind of damp, not wet. And if its cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon, keep it dry it will keep you warm like any quilted vest. Then soak it for the afternoon heat. I live in a desert and LOVE this thing

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I live in the jungles of central Florida (it's a wet heat, not a dry heat) and I've got one very similar to that Flexi Freeze Ice Vest. Mine has larger bags of fluid and gives nice coverage. It won't last more than a couple of hours in the blazing Florida sun, but if you have an extra set of cooling bags, they'll freeze right up in less than an hour in an ice chest.

I really like mine and use it quite a lot. As a side note, when the bags are frozen (at 50F) they'll probably stop small-caliber arms fire too.

·
Registered
672 Posts
A Hyperkewl is your swamp cooler friend! It is a must have at 95+, IMHO. Will not do a hot ride without it. Keep it fully drowned in a large ziplock bag, recharge at will and who cares if you get wet! OTOH, your opinion may differ. :rolleyes:

Besides the high $$$ items the OP mentions, do not know of any more effective way to cool my body down on a 2wheeler. :confused:

Jim

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Look up first line tech. I have the cooling vest from them, and it's absolutely amazing. It pricey yes, but I just love using it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts