Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know what your opinion on replacement tires for the 2009 650 Burgman Executive is? I have had OEM and Pirellis-the Pirellis seem not to last very long. Where it the best place to shop in the U.S. for a good price also? JC

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts
My preference is the OEM Bridgestone on the front and the Michelin Pilot Sport Radial on the back. Not the cheapest but for me it gives the best combination of handling and wear.

I usually get mine either from Motorcycle Superstore or American Motorcycle Tire.

·
Registered
48 Posts
No comment on the best tires but Jake Wilson usually has the lowest pricing with free shipping.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ok. Disregard previous post. Jake Wilson does not sell Burgman size tires. I should have checked before posting. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Agree with Buffalo, best combo, best return, best handle all around, combo feel most safe with, Bstone TH01 front, Michelin Sport Pilot SC rear.

When ride on 2 very little section of rubber that touch ground me not want purchase cheap tire, more important have good very safe rubber contact road. Me do shop for best price on Bstone & Michelin when need tire.

It snow here presently. :eek: :( :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts