Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the shaft underneath burgman 400 has rings around it. One of which is bent, as if from center stand, what side effects would follow?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's where u adjust suspension, bunch of thick metal rings, one is slanted significantly, most likely from center stand, when I put it on center stand the electric system made wierd noises so I didnt lift again

·
Registered
715 Posts
Nope sorry you are still speaking Latin. Try and be a bit more descriptive and perhaps a photo. One does not have a clue at the moment.
Perhaps my esteemed colleagues can translate

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
that would be a shock , it's a good idea not to look at them , they are shy

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Shaft what shaft? Can you be a bit more specific
I'm with maccecht ... I have no clue regarding what you're referring to. ❓ Posting a picture would really help us to understand what you are talking about.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Post a pictures and save two thousand words .

Reactions: s-steel

·
Registered
57 Posts
I went out and looked under my '10 400 and I still have no idea where is a shaft with rings around it that could be hit by the centerstand. I'm really mystified why the electric system would make "funny noises" when on the centerstand. Is this what you're looking at?

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
were you holding the handlebar with your left hand while putting it on center stand, and possibly hitting the horn switch? the handlebar is the turney part behind the dashboard and over the front stor,,, nevermind

·
Registered
715 Posts
It seems the flux capacitor was damaged by the wonkey diddly compressing the thingmabob resulting in a ramlamadingdong. Strongly suggest the OP drops the spanners put his hands in the air and steps away before the hoogiemawotsit goes into melt down.
Or RTFM. Aka read the f$%€ng manual

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'll have a look under my 400 in the morning,see if i can find a bent ring or a ring that might bend.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Plum loco , That’s a classic example of WomanSplaining 🤣

·
Registered
254 Posts
Plum loco , That’s a classic example of WomanSplaining 🤣

I didn't mean to upset anyone,when maccecht mentioned thingibob it reminded me of the old song.No offence intended,just a bit of fun.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
I wasn’t offended ....it’s all these new words being invented and old words being redefined with new definitions...it’s hard to keep up and know when to use em.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I wasn’t offended ....it’s all these new words being invented and old words being redefined with new definitions...it’s hard to keep up and know when to use em.
I know,we have to be careful what we say.I'm old school,i find life difficult thease days.You can't say how it is in case you offend somebody,micro aggression.lol,i don't play the game.

Reactions: DarisPakar
1 - 20 of 36 Posts