Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi You all,
Time for me to replace Belt and Rollers with OEM Belt and 19gr Dr Pulley Sliders.
My Question is where to buy those sliders ? any specification or just 19gr Dr Pulley Sliders ?
Thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
One vendor mentioned a lot is BuggyPartsNW incredibly fast shipping from my experience.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
How does one know when new rollers/sliders are needed?
I am not mechanically inclined, so I replace the rollers whenever I replace the belt as the labor charge is the same. With my riding routine, that would be about every 20k miles. However the suggested maintenance schedule is every 16.5k miles I believe.

Your choice to replace the belt could be dependent on how and where you ride and how much risk of the belt braking you're willing to accept. Some are comfortable with much higher numbers. The safe bet would be to stay on Suzuki's suggested schedule.

Obviously, if you are mechanically inclined, you could tear down, inspect and replace as you deem necessary.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
How does one know when new rollers/sliders are needed?
I went 21K miles before replacing my belt. It still looked good but the width was below specified service minimums. I had noticed the RPM's at a given spee had been increasing. With the new belt, they dropped by several hundred at highway speeds. I've had my spiders in for almost the entire time and didn't see any wear I considered significant so, put them back in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts