Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While returning home with my cage I was coming to a stop at a signal behind a guy on a crotch rocket. He was wearing black clothing, had black hair, no helmet and the smallest taillight I have ever seen. He also was behind a black car. The thing that caught my eye was his white skin when his tee shirt rose up in the back. My wife tells me I have become a very conservative driver since I got my Burgy. I can understand now why bikers get rear ended. If it was at night and the rider was black I might have rear ended him.
On my Burgy I have Admore tail/stop/and running lights on my Givi 46 top box besides the normal lights that came with my bike as well as a very powerful flashing stop light.

I would have liked to have stopped to talk to him but you know how crotch rocket like to take off. I mentally wished him luck!

Marv

Sorry. This message should have been posted in the Tavern.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Well.!!! That was pretty dumb - stopping behind a black car!!!! I would have chosen a white car.... But seriously - I chose bright vivid colrs for my bike.and also have plenty of lights on the rear, too..!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Seen many of them, and a lot without helmets. STUPID is as STUPID does.

Marv said:
While returning home with my cage I was coming to a stop at a signal behind a guy on a crotch rocket. He was wearing black clothing, had black hair, no helmet and the smallest taillight I have ever seen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts