Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which battery should I be looking for and at which price range for a Burgman 650 executive 2011?

·
Administrator
20,701 Posts
Reactions: InfernoST

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
This was recommended by a well seasoned Burgman Rider at a great price : You may want to set your Burgman model as a vehicle in the Amazon Garage to see if it’s recommended.

·
Super Moderator
12,523 Posts
You can go with any number of batteries at various price points and the odds are reasonable that you'll be fine.
The cheapest might even have you return it a time or two before you snag a good one, but odds are reasonable you'll get something that works

You can also measure the OEM battery and compartment and maximize your battery size/power (There is no replacement for displacement in batteries either).

Me?
I come from the land of the ice and snow, I don't mess around with batteries unless my budget is under severe duress.
I use this. Bought it dry of Amazon, so new as new could be...Knock on wood of course, but no issues and more'n a couple years.
This is OEM so if nothing else and ya wanna buy the biggest you can this will help for measurments.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts