Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

No-Mar vs NoScuff bar, anyone use such bar, anyone try or use both bar.

Stealership here now agree on minimum fix price for change tire, $45.00 each tire, this even if you just bring rim & tire, even some ma & pa shop now join group for fix price install. Several friend now think group buy on a bar with homemade stand and changer made in garage.

Any comment please ?

http://www.nomartirechanger.com/category_s/39.htm

http://no-scufftiretool.com/Pictures.html

·
Registered
24 Posts
A friend and I recently invested in a Nomar Classic tire changer and are quite pleased with the purchase.

I guess you could try to build one, and it is possible that the result would be satisfactory, but you would still not have quite the polish of the factory model.

You mentioned a "group" in your message. Depending on the number in the group you could divide the cost among yourselves and have a tire changer that is quite reasonable per person.

In addition, by buying the changer from the company they are going to warranty the machine and the tips are guarantee for life.

George

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
I would buy the cycle hill mount / nomar mount-demount bar over the noscuff, about the same price but it is extremely well made.

the bar is made by nomar but they sell it under the cycle hill name and nomar.

you can see it in action in this webbikeworld review.

I like the dual head for mounting the tire, makes for much better grip.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Chérie surprise not more people install tire in group or club, chérie also have rear brake done by same bad stealership, brake nlike slush, today find stealership not close rear brake valve completely, sh!t I think being very polite in such case ! We now fix, add & blade, add & blade, do this many time , rear brake now good, we ride new-englland now.

Monsieur LeDude thank you for everuthing you do, we now start doing more instead of using stealership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts