Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just braved a snow storm to attend the 2005 Int. Show held in the Baltimore Convention Center.

Scooters on display were 1 Burgman 400 and a Honda metropolitian and the new HOnda Reflex. Hidden off in a corner were some new and very small Vietnamese made scooters that were geting even less attention than the Burgman and Honda. The dealer claimed the 400 was a 2005 and he mentioned some mechanical changes and major change with second seat back rest. Other than that I could not see any difference.

I was able to find a dealer that had a caltalog of his own making with covers that will supposedly fit the 650. I bought one of the dust covers and will try it out when the snow melts enough to get to it.

I was disappointed that there were not any of the larger Honda or Yamaha scooters there. Actually Yamaha and BMW were not there at all.

Snowed in, in Westminster, Maryland.

Glen

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
At our Toronto show we had scooters from basically every manufacturer. BMW didnt show any but we had Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, Piaggio, Aprillia, Vespa, Kymco I believe and several others I forget. One even displayed there scoots that style wise look like Vespas but were completly electric. I forget where I heard it now but Scooters and Atvs were the fastest growing segment in regards to sales in Canada.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Dido for the Atlanta show.

Yea, they had them all at the Atlanta show earlier this month. The 650 waas an '05.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts