Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find options for driver and passenger backrests for a 650 without a top-box, but I'm coming up empty handed.

·
Administrator
18,743 Posts
There are a few options for the drivers Butt Stop replacement, I have 2 BearCat units and like them. $65 SHIPPED is not bad. There are many others out there. Read the post "Three Brothers" so beware.

On the passengers backrest there are few options. Feling made one that had a cargo rack with a backrest but have not seen one in a long time. Then there is the OEM Exec unit that could be ordered from a dealer. They pop up every now and then and because they are rare the sellers want lots of wood for one.

Shop around. If the BearCat type and Exec unit would work for ya, PM me for a deal. :twisted:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I took the butt pad for the driver and mounted it on top of the passenger butt stop and then got a real back rest for the driver seat.....gives the passenger much better support and me to.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have the passenger backrest off my exec that I removed when I installed the topcase if you are interested in that.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm rather fond of the bestbackrest I have on my 650.

http://www.bestbackrests.com/

One word of warning if you decide to buy one. Don't spray it with a pressure washer, it will damage the finish.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts