Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2006 400 S Burgman. I have not had any luck finding a drivers backrest. Also like to know my opts are for a passenger backrest as well.
I will certainly appreciate any info. Apparently some of the regular an400 backrest want fit.

Thanks David

·
Premium Member
14,278 Posts
The seats from the S model and the regular model are the same so any drivers backrest that will fit on the regular 400 will fit on the S model. For that matter, the lumbar support on the 03-06 400 models is identical to the 07+ 400 models so if you are looking at a drivers backrest that slides into the mounting holes for the lumbar support then ones from an 07+ 400 will fit.

The passenger backrest from the 03-06 regular 400 will also fit except you will have to remove the spoiler as it bolts on where the passenger backrest bolts on. I don't believe the regular 400 came in any of the colors of the 400S so you will not be able to find one that color matches.

·
Premium Member
14,278 Posts
Not off the top of my head. I built my own by modifying my lumbar support. Do a forum search on bearcat and you will find info on one that is made from a Suzuki headrest.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I appreciate the mentioning, but I do not sell just the backrest. They are hard to come by. I do have an entire seat I would sell you. Selling the backrest alone will short me when making a custom seat. Be prepared to spend $100 for one if you want it bad enough.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts