Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could use an extra inch or two of leg room... removing the back rest gives me room but aches my back...Whats the fix?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I have a backrest extension for both the 400 and 650 models, 03-12. I do not know if the 400 model is compatable with the 2013. I have confirmed the 650 model is NOT compatable with the 2013 model.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks men.... That looks great!

I would cut an inch off my legs, it's just the middle one I'm worried about ! Lol

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Can you give the year and model of your Burgman?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I ordered one from Bestbackrests the day after I took delivery of my '07 650. It was a Friday and the backrest arrived standard delivery on Tuesday. It slipped right on and I love it. I'm 6'2" with a 34" inseam and it really improved the ergos for me.

The pictures make the backrest look fuzzy, but it's just textured like the saddle.

http://shop.bestbackrests.com/main.sc

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I gained a half inch... There are some small spacers in the back rest...I took the screws out and removed the small spacers, screwed it back together and that made a big difference.

Also wearing shoes with low heel makes a difference , like tennis shoe in the summertime. I like those rugged ones, vented!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts