Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
came off of a 2009 used scooter that I purchased last year. Like new but not new. no names or logo. black. appox. 8 inches in height above passenger seat. bolts on to the 3 holes under the center frame cover. price $50. + actual shipping.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
That is the stock Suzuki passenger backrest that comes on Executive Burgmans. Might be somewhat of a hard sell unless you find someone with a standard Burgman 650 that wants one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have an '05 650, non exec, and I am looking for exactly this. Will it it fit my current bike? If it will, I would love to buy it. PM sent.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I also have a passenger back rest from an 04 AN650. Grey in good condition anybody interested $30 plus shipping. send a PM

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I also have a passenger back rest from an 04 AN650. Grey in good condition anybody interested $30 plus shipping. send a PM
I think it's rude of you to post your for sale add in an add someone else posted. And then to undercut the seller by $20 :shock:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I think it's rude of you to post your for sale add in an add someone else posted. And then to undercut the seller by $20 :shock:

The guy in a newbie and probably thought different color and year so it didn't matter ? That said both are priced right and will sell if and when some one needs one .

TheReaper!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts