Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am single male 42 from canteral texas my Hobbies are Motercycle Rallies, Travaling, Scooters, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Digital Photography, sports events, Going to the Drive In Movie Theater and Cooking I had A almost fatel crash in 1993 and hadent been on a motercycle sence then. my left leg does not have anuf strength to lift it to a motercycle peg or to operate a shifter I do have more then anuf strength to put it down and hold up a bike if needed (the damage only efects the lifting muscles) I have to lift my left leg using my hand and arm to get onto the foot bord. whell last month when a frend told me about the Suzuki Burgman and made me go to Killeen Power Sports. to look at them with the balance of the burgman being so good. I only have to put my right foot down when stoped. I test drove both a 650 and 400 and loved them both but the 400 is a little easer for me to ride so now I am Back on two wheels thanks to God for letting me live through it an Artificial Hip & Killeen Power Sports for my new Suzuki Burgman an 400

·
Registered
969 Posts
Good to have you aboard, Dave. This site is one of the best things about Suzuki's big scoots. 8)

Steve

·
Registered
553 Posts
Re: Back on two wheels again after A almost fatel crash in 1

David Fruge said:
Artificial Hip & Killeen Power Sports for my new Suzuki Burgman an 400
Welcome to forum David. One of the reason's I choose the burgman was because I cannot hardly put my leg over a motorcycle. The burgman 400 is even easier than the 650 to get on and off and besides it's a lot more fun to ride. So congrats on your new scoot and welcome to the best forum in the world. :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Dave
Welcome to the Forum :hello2: and congrats on the 400.:thumbleft:
Look forward to hearing more from you.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums David. Glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the new Burgman 400. I'm sure you have a blast riding it.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
welcome to the board.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts